French Bulldog Breeder in Florida
French Bulldogs Available in Florida
French Bulldog Stud Services
855-500-FRENCH / 855-500-3736
PLEASE ACTIVATE YOUR HEALTH GUARANTEE - FOLLOW STEPS BELOW:
Your puppy comes with a one year health guarantee that covers congenital health defects for a period of one year from the date of your puppy's birth. This health guarantee is NOT VALID if you fail to meet any of our terms and conditions.
You have seventy-two hours from the time you purchase to have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
At the expense of the Buyer, your puppy should be examined by a veterinarian within 72 hours of possession to VALIDATE the Health Guarantee. Proof of the Health Exam from the Buyer's veterinarian dated no more than 48 hours from the date/time said puppy left the Seller's possession MUST be emailed to the Seller. A copy of the Health/Wellness Exam within the 72 hour window needs to be sent to our office witin 7 days from the date said puppy left the Seller's possession. If not received, this Health Guarantee is VOID and seller has no further obligation to buyer and guarantee is Void. Date of Exam must be within 72 Hours of Date/Time of Pick Up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If your puppy is found to have any life threatening or genetic defects during your initial wellness exam you must notify us immediately and provide us with a written veterinarian's statement that includes the complete diagnosis of the puppy's condition within forty-eight hours of diagnosis. We reserve the right to have the diagnosis verified by another veterinarian of our choice and/or require you to have specific tests run on the puppy to verify the diagnosis. If the puppy is replaced, it will be replaced with one of equal value as soon as available and only after the puppy and all papers have been returned (in satisfactory condition) to us at our designated location. We do not provide monetary reimbursement unless solely at our discretion we determine a refund is more appropriate. You (Buyer) are responsible for providing all transportation and transportation related costs of transporting puppy or puppies. No Medical Expenses will be reimbursed as part of the Health Guarantee. No additional Refunds Or Credits will apply. In the Event after the wellness exam diagnosis the buyer chooses to continue self care or his/her own veterinary care and or chooses to keep the puppy and not make arrangements to return the puppy to us as outlined in the Health Guarantee, RCFwill have no further liability and our Health Guarantee is Void.
Should said puppy be found to be in ill health (life threatening) during the veterinarian wellness exam, the cause of which clearly attributable to the Seller, the puppy may, upon a written and conclusive diagnosis and a description of the puppy in question from a veterinarian, be returned to the Seller for another puppy of equal value when one is available. Buyer understands that once the puppy leaves the Seller's possession there are some common conditions that can affect puppies that are NOT COVERED under this guarantee. Coccidiosis (Coccidia), giardia, Internal or External Parasites and kennel cough (upper respiratory) are not covered in this contract, all of which can be common in puppies and neither are life threatening and are easily treated. Seller HIGHLY recommends (the Buyer) do not place your puppy on the ground in public places until their immune system is better developed after 18 weeks of age.
Other exclusions to this guarantee: Reactions to vaccines, Over vaccinating knows as Toxidosis, Food or Environmental Allergies, reactions to flea/tick top spots treatments, any eye or eyelid problems etc. We suggest you follow the Health/Record Certificate & Pamphlet & PDF provided to you at pick up & via email to avoid the puppy having any adverse reactions etc.
We also HIGHLY recommend you do NOT visit dog parks/doggie day cares until after puppy reaches 20 weeks of age.
These places are breeding grounds for disease and illness even for vaccinated adult dogs!
*** IN THE EVENT PUPPY HAS GIARDIA OR COCCIDIA DURING WELLNESS EXAM : ALL COMMON PARASITES DURING PUPPIES FIRST LIFE STAGES ETC.
YOUR VET WILL PRESCRIBE ALBON / PONAZORIL / PANICUR or SafeGuard - also known as Fenbendazole. ((ALL SAFE))
*** IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED NOT TO USE “Metronidazole” or “FLAGYL” If your puppy is younger than 16 weeks
BEWARE - (They both have proven to have severe adverse reactions & side effects in young puppies) Do not consent to these meds!
*** IN THE EVENT YOU ALLOW EITHER OF THESE 2 MEDS ARE ACCEPTED AND VERIFIED ON WELLNESS EXAM OR VET PAPERWORK AND PUPPY IS YOUNGER THAN 16 WEEKS WHEN PRESCRIBED,
OUR HEALTH GUARANTEE IS VOIDED …… Just SAY NO!!!!! There are Better & Safer alternatives....
AS PER PET MD.. THIS MEDICATION IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR YOUNG PUPPIES & HAS SEVERE ADVERSE REACTIONS TO YOUNG PUPPIES WHILE BUILDING THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS!
The Puppy must NOT be euthanized without prior written approval from us or this and all health guarantees are voided.
RCF will have no further obligation to Buyer if a Necropsy is not performed and finding submitted to us with 48 hours of necropsy. You understand that your puppy will only be replaced if health problems are life threatening and are attributed solely to a hereditary problem and are not due to accident or injury. In case of death, I understand that I must have a necropsy performed by a State Laboratory, at my expense to determine the cause of death. My puppy will be replaced or refunded, only if the death was caused by a covered genetic Kennel cough and other communicable diseases are not covered after your veterinarian's initial examination. Failure to follow the veterinarians recommended medical advice and/or treatment will void this guarantee. We are not responsible for any veterinarian’s bills unless previously agreed to in writing by us. We do not guarantee the size, weight, color, hair length, texture, temperament and/or house training abilities of your puppy.
You understand that the following slight defects are not considered life threatening and therefore are not covered-hernias, undescended testicle, under and over bites. Because a luxating patella or collapsed trachea can be caused by injury, they are not covered if they are not discovered during your veterinarian's initial examination. Our guarantee DOES NOT cover; cherry eye, loose hips, skin allergies, elongated soft palate and stenotic nares. Not covered-internal or external parasites, ie: coccidia or Giardia, Kennel Cough, hernia, undescended testicles, under or overbite, injury, allergies, heat exhaustion, cherry eye, loose hips, skin allergies, elongated soft palate and stenotic nares or hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is preventable with good care and feeding and is not covered.
We do not sell our puppies for breeding purposes and no refunds will be given for conditions that affect a puppy's ability to breed.ONE YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE - ROYAL CROWN FRENCHIES
TO ACTIVATE THIS GUARANTEE NEW OWNER NEEDS TO SUBMIT THE NEW PUPPIES VETERINARY WELLNESS EXAM TO ACTIVATE GUARANTEE. IF BUYER FAILS TO SEND VETERINARY REPORT WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE THE GUARANTEE IS VOID.
Agreement to Mandatory Individual Arbitration & Class Action Waiver.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. INSTEAD OF SUING IN COURT, CUSTOMER AND ROYAL CROWN FRENCHIES AGREE
THAT THE EXCLUSIVE MEANS FOR RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THIS AGREEMENT, OR CUSTOMER'S INTERACTION WITH OR RELATIONSHIP WITH RCF, SHALL BE BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, CUSTOMER AND RCF ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. THE CUSTOMER AND RCF FURTHER AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted, and includes, but is not limited to: (1) disputes and claims arising out of, or relating to any aspect of the relationship between Customer and RCF, whether based in breach of contract, breach of any guarantees or warranties, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory; (2) claims that arose before this Agreement or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising); (3) claims that may arise after the termination of Customer's relationship with RCF; and (4) claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which Customer is not a member of a certified class.
- Customer and RCF hereby agree that the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA") applies to any arbitration, and governs all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration. Unless Customer and PuppySpot agree otherwise in writing, arbitration shall be: (i) administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), pursuant to the Consumer Arbitration Rules then in effect (the "AAA's Rules"); and (ii) conducted by a single arbitrator who is licensed to practice law. The AAA's Rules can be found at www.adr.org.
- THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT ALLOW CLASS ARBITRATIONS EVEN IF THE PROCEDURES OR RULES OF THE AAA WOULD. RATHER, CUSTOMER AND RCF ARE ENTITLED TO PURSUE ARBITRATION ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. FURTHER, AND UNLESS CUSTOMER AND RCF AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL PARTY'S CLAIMS WITH ANY OTHER PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE PROCEEDING.
- Customer and RCF each are responsible for their respective costs relating to counsel, experts and witnesses.
- This arbitration agreement does not preclude the Customer or RCF from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief on a party's behalf. In addition, and notwithstanding the other provisions of this arbitration agreement, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- If Customer or RCF fails to comply with this arbitration provision, said breaching party shall be liable for the costs and attorneys' fees incurred by the other party in enforcing compliance with the arbitration agreement.
- Unless the AAA arbitrator rules otherwise, all claims or counterclaims shall be resolved by the submission of documents only / desk arbitration (see R-29 of the AAA's Rules). Any party, however, may ask for a hearing. The arbitrator also may decide that a face-to-face hearing is necessary. Any hearing, however, that is not held by telephone, shall take place in Orlando, Florida, unless the AAA arbitrator decides otherwise.
- Small Claims Option: You may also litigate any dispute in Small Claims Court in Seminole County in the State of Florida. if your claim meets all requirements to be heard in the small claims court. You can learn more about the Small Claims Court in the County of Seminole.
However, if you initiate a Small Claims case, you are responsible for all your court costs, win or lose in court RCF will not be liable for any court costs or attorneys fees.
The maximum monetary award will be limited to the executed contract price. Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against RCF (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in Seminole County, Florida. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
Choice of Law: The Agreement, and any claim, controversy or dispute arising under or related to the Agreement, the relationship of the parties, and/or the interpretation and enforcement of the rights and duties of the parties, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
Severability: If any provision, or provisions, of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect and shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Puppies for Sale on PuppyFinder.com
- A premier online destination for finding puppies for sale of AKC recognized, rare and mixed breeds. Offers a comprehensive online directory of dog breeders, stud service providers, dog related products and services, dog friendly hotels and airlines, and many useful tools and resources for finding and raising a puppy.